Re: Yes/No -> Si/No

From: HTom4722@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 16:49:41 CEST

Michele is correct in not wanting to make the entire keyboard "live" for such
user responses.

Perhaps translate as

( Ja Si Oui Yes 1 --> y / Nein No Non No 0 --> n ) (y/n)?

the first few times y/n is asked, and then later the user can be considered
to understand (y/n)?

(Assuming that those translation correspondences are correct!)

htom

---
In a message dated 6/24/01 5:57:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
m.andreoli@tin.it writes:
<< >
 > In the lang modules, for Yes/No answer, do you trap for Si/No?
 >
 > Yes = Y,y,S,s,J,j,+,1, etc.
 > No  = N,n,-,0
 >
 > I was changing them to Si/No but that might break it.
 >
 > Favor, avisame.

 No, please! Do not translate yes/no.
 This is because the user must enter "y" or "n", not "s" and "n".