[mu Setup]

From: Alex Pham (coder_alex@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 19:13:03 CEST

I'm a newbie to MuLinux and Linux in general. I'm having a lot of problems
with the setup (not installation) of applications like X-Windows.

Whenever I try to start X-Windows with the command startx I get this error
message:
# ./startx
include: not found
/bin/ls: X: No such file or directory
shift: Illegal Number: -1

Starting XFree86, Server, , Window Manager: Fvwm95
-See /var/log/startx.log for errors-

I downloaded the X11 addon but it dosen't work.

Also when I try to load the Emu and Perl addons it always say that "device
has run out of room" or something like that. What does this mean? I did free
to see how much RAM I had left and I plenty (I have 128 MB). Does it refer
to the usr file in my floppy?

I would be appreciative for any help. The name's Alex.