Re: muLinux v12.0: translations

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 17:15:01 CEST

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 11:22:06AM -0300, Renato nicely wrote:
> Ciao, Michele,
>
> My latin is worse than my english but I can make a well fractured (brazilian) portuguese translation.
> I suppose Angola, Brasil, Cabo Verde, Guine-Bissau, Mocambique, Portugal, Sao Tome e Principe are also countries where computers have not much RAM.
> Would you like it?

Oh, Renato: I was expecting your post because portuguese (and not spanish)
covers, indeed, the best part of the world where I think free software can
be really, strategically useful.

But be aware: the task is considerable annoying. I did that for the
italian part.
Fortunately, having the "source" sentence close to the "translate" sentence
in the same file might helps the hard work.
In translation, you can render the concept as you like: this is not a
word-to-word translation.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous