Re: muLinux v12.0: SVGA X Server and Netscape

From: Richard Holt (rholt@telcel.net.ve)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 16:56:33 CEST

I've been trying to un-tar the 12r0 wks for the it.db and the en.db.
Tried tar -xf wks.tgz from mulinux but get errors. Tried lots of variations.
Tried gunzip, tar, PowerArchiver, WinCommander with no luck. No UPX?
Looked in the cloned /linux but didn't find.

I want to use the english version to start to translate to spanish.

Roberto, let me know how I can help you. Which part to start?
I'll send to you for review, if you wish.

Please zip the en.db and it.db for comparison if you can get them out.

Richard Holt.