Re: OT[Itallian Proffessor]

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 17:14:00 CEST

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 11:51:47AM +0300, Stephen Kasirye nicely wrote:
> Hullo Italians,
>
> Do you know of a Proffessor Ottaviani?
> I gather he is a renown proffessor in the field Soil Mechanics.
> He is supposed to be known allover Europe!

An italian professor known europe-wide?? I think there is currently
a single italian professor that is being known europe-wide; it is the
infamous professor "Rocco Buttiglione", member of the recent italian
government :-))))

P.S.
if some italian on the mailing has a gif or jpeg with a
Prof. Rocco Buttiglione's picture, please send me privately, or
(if very small) also on the list, please.

--
I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous