RE: RE: [mu SETUP] ethernet card 3C905B-TX

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 18:04:33 CEST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) I don't know much about the 3c905 cards but the old 3c509 cards had a DOS utility with which one could set or unset plug n' pray mode, as well as set both the irq and io base address, as well as setting whether the card will be using the bnc, rj45, or aui interface if available.
Has anyone checked to see if such a utility exists for these newer cards???
I've seen this question posted to this list numerous times in the past,
and think that there must be some definative answer regarding these cards....and exactly what one should/could do to get these working properly.