Re: Commercializing muLinux? (was: Starting with muLinux)

From: Richard Holt (rholt@telcel.net.ve)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 16:45:17 CEST

> > > BTW, is it a habit for this project to do this kind of interrogatory?
> >
> > An interview is the minimum you can expect on a Linux mailinglist:
>
> Sure. But this one sounded a bit rude. Sorry if I'm wrong.

As a newbie to the open source manner, I've learned that "free" is a very touchy subject. The basic premise is that code should be free. They don't distinguish.

When one wants to take from the group, develop a proprietary product that isn't given back to the group, one should not expect to be greeted with open arms.

This is my opinion and interpretation based on limited experience here.

Richard.