Re: Commercializing muLinux? (was: Starting with muLinux)

From: olea@hispafuentes.com
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 18:44:42 CEST

The company which I work for: http://www.hispafuentes.com.

> ..
> > If the results are good I'll create a set of two or three addons disks
> > with the exact tools we need. The addons will be free except some app
> > (to be exact, a voice synth) and could be published with muLinux.
>
> To be exact: 'free except some app' means NOT FREE !

All free based work will be free. The non free app could be in a
separate, and distribution restricted, addon. You don't need to shout.

> > and could be published with muLinux.
>
> Correct me if I am wrong but do you intend to propose to have your
> NOT free components published with muLinux?

No.

> Will this be kind of free advertisement for your commercial product?

No.

> Or what concept are you thinking about?

Cooperative work in the Internet. I don't know if the word «sinergy»
means something for you.

BTW, is an habit for this project to do this kind of interrogatory?

--
	A.Ismael Olea González
	tlf 914 575 330