Re: help gcc

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 14:56:26 CEST

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 09:16:02AM +0200, MAT CONST AIRADO MASEDA nicely wrote:
> HELLO. HAPPINESSES TO THE CREATOR/IS, ADDED AND USARIOS OF muLinux. I need to control a device since the ports of a PC i486DX2, 12 MB RAM, (powerful one more machine than the employees to put the man in the moon). I have to plan in language C. Job with the version 11r4 since the disquetera. I tried it, when I try to compile the program puts me " installation problem, cannot exec cpp: Not such file or directory ". What should steps follow? It more detailed possible. Some canal, page or Spanish forum of muLinux? Thanks by its time: -)

It is better if you download the last release of both disk, BASE and GCC.
You can do only simple C program with this compiler, because the collection
of header files is not complete, specially the part in the linux/*.h
hierarchy.

But if you fetch the /usr/include/* material from some archive from
Internet, you will have a gcc complete.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous