Re: Hi! to all people who read this!

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 18:56:45 CEST

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 03:12:01AM -0700, bce201@yahoo.com nicely wrote:

> --- Michele Andreoli <m.andreoli@tin.it> wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 02:44:16PM -0700,
> > bce201@yahoo.com nicely wrote:
>
> > > I've tried a mulinux 10 r5.
> >
> > Current release in 11r12, not 10r5.
>
> There are a lot of difference? I need only base linux
> command... to learn and to anderstand the simply
> command and base-operations!

Ah! No difference, in this case. Unfortunately, without manpages,
11r12 and 0.1 are equipollents.

> > > n.b. there are some Italian guy?
> >
> > Capperi: io lo sono! ANche tu?
>
> Capperi ? la prova del nove vero?

Si chiamava "Capperi" il matematico che l'ha inventata?
Buono a sapersi!

> Avevo letto bene allora! complimenti (ancora) per il
> lavoro... Michele!
>
> n.b. non si vedeva da come scrivo in inglese... che
> inglese non sono?

Qui siamo delle madrelingue piu disparate (e disperate).

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous