RE: [mu setup] no depmod in the current

From: John Coonrod (jc@thp.org)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 17:33:19 CEST

Michele - Gee, that's no fun. There are a lot of old laptops out there. The
nearest alternative is tiny linux, which isn't tiny at all. If I know the
driver and configuration to use, should I be able to set up the card
manually? Or has someone tried a mulinux equivalent with the newer kernels?

- John

===== Original Message from mulinux@sunsite.dk at 4/22/01 4:07 am