Re: R: [mu SETUP] procmail

From: Stephen Kasirye (kassets@techmuk.ac.ug)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 15:58:36 CEST

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, m.andreoli@tin.it nicely wrote:

> [...]

Thanks I have looked at the procmailex, procmailsc and procmailrc pages.
Now it is upon me to sort it out.

Below is what I managed to get out of the admins procmail:

=====
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail #you'd better make sure it exists
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from #recommended

:0
! kassets@techmuk.ac.ug

:0
! kassets@techmuk.ac.ug

:0
* kassets
! kassets@techmuk.ac.ug
=====

> Incidentally, in muLinux we have both "procmail " and "formail"; these two
> tool are very well written.

Stephen.