Re: new addon: poplog (long posting)

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 14:00:20 CEST

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 11:53:22AM +0100, Stephen Isard nicely wrote:
> Michele Andreoli wrote:
>
> > I download the package. In requires a lot of other component to work
> > (like csh, etc). I hadn't been able to see it working, yet.
>
> You shouldn't need csh. I have it working under mulinux 11r2 with
> nothing extra added. Can you tell me where it is going wrong?

source poplog
bash: ./poplog: line 16: syntax error near unexpected token `($'
bash: ./poplog: line 16: `set path = ($popsys $path $popcom)'

Generally speaking, I'm not able to understand what it the first step
(maybe, I'm currently a little tired). The package is not in the
free-software style: I cannot find the common starting point in my
reading, such a README, a an HISTORY, a CHANGELOG.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen