version dependancies

From: Thomas E. Lenon (thomaslenon@tds.net)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 17:31:39 CEST

The new version 11r12 installation disk requires a downloaded image
file....

where is this file and what is it called.

Version 11r7 requires a usr.tgz to setup usr.... I didn't save my disks,
and now that file is no longer available.

It would be helpfull to know what files are required for each version of
installation..

Also, is there a scandisk, checkdisk utility in muLinux which will
verify and repair, if needed, the file system? like fschk in redhat?

As Thomas Edison is reported to have said, " I now know 4000 things that
don't work."