muLinux and website on CD

From: anders.smith@philips.com
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 19:44:26 CEST

If I want to put my entire website and muLinux on a CD, s
o that I could just ask the the PC to boot from CD and leave it,
and the stuff would take care of it self.

I'm not sure how to go about this in the smartest way.

Would I first clone MuLinux onto a harddisk,
mount the web site directory and
then copy this whole structure to the CD?

- or would I be better of unpacking the MuLinux disks, include the web directory and then create a new archive that I can put on the CD...
It's making me a litte woozy with vertigo, as I'm not the greatest wizard and a little script dysletic..( ;->)

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Anders Smith