Re: [mu SETUP] clone

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 22:12:46 CEST

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 07:44:57PM +0200, Arnaud Calvo nicely wrote:

> Good evening
>
> I just installed v11r12 with SRV and WKS addons, and I tried to clone it on an
> 50 MO ext2fs partition, but it fails... and there's no error messages.

Please, some user reports problems using the 11r12 archives. Please,
answer to these questions:

        1. did you install from DOS or Linux?
        2. notice something abnormal making floppy-disk?

> When I say OK for formatting the partition, it fails and write in red
> "excellent! ..." etc, etc...

Did you answer "y" a the request?
Please, give me more narrative report about the error. I didn't changed
anything in these script since months.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen