Re: Disk less webserver

From: design@smiths.dk
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 07:35:33 CEST

Since it's Linux I'd expect to rarely reboot, but if I have to then how
about using a ZIP for back-up of the website or FTP?
The site is up to 15Mb so fitting it on the boot disk is out of the question
for me, but quite a nice solution though
(;->)
Does the muLinux diskset contain drivers for mounting a paralell port Zip
Drive?
Is it ricky to make muLinux automatically set up a ramdisk on boot?

thanks
anders