Re: Connecting two computers

From: Eddy Gora (eddygo@radiocontact.ro)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 09:33:20 CET

Your family work in LINUX ?!?!
I don't think so ... Your family probablly use some windoze ( gamez ,
Word etc..) so , why don't you try to connect them in DOS/WIN , with a
simmple serial / paralel cable directly on those ports.
In Windoze you must use an utility called "Direct Cable Connection" ( I
never ever made this work ... ) and at the other side ( your XT x86 )
you could use Norton Commander ( this work super ) to transfer your
files.
If DCC in windoze don't work , use LapLink, it's quickly and cool.
best,
eddy