Re: Connecting two computers

From: f.rouw@hccnet.nl
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 23:29:54 CET

Connecting the two computers is not the problem,
if you want to use Linux on both machines you should use a very small
distro !

Elks could be the solution, http://www.elks.ecs.soton.ac.uk/intro.php3
it is based on linux but it is build for 8088-8086 so it should work.

note : It's mutch easyer to get some 386 for a few euro's.
       But someone already posted that.

Frits Rouw
f.rouw@hccnet.nl