Re: windows 98 dual boot

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 22:21:50 CET

Add following to the begining of config.sys:

[MENU]
MENUITEM=Windows,win
MENUITEM=Linux, linux
DEFAULT win, 30

[LINUX]

**PLACE NECESSERY DRIVER FOR THE LINUX HERE **
[[WIN]
**ORGINAL CONFIG.SYS HERE**

Place this in the beginning of the autoexec.bat file

goto %config%

:linux
linux.bat

:win
**ORGINAL AUTOEXEC.BAT HERE**

There may be some errors with the syntacs of MENUITEM, as I'm
typing this from my memory, but make a back-up copy of
autoexec.bat AND config.sys, if it doesn't work, just copy them
back.

Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430