Re: SCSI cloning and then Kernel panic

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 10:30:37 CET

> Perfect. In my previous email I spent some hundred lines to explain
> confusely what you summarized in such "crystal clear" way.
> Bravo, Mr.Vesa-Pekka Palmu!

Nice to hear that I could help.

> P.S.
>
> What the first name? Vesa-Pekka? Is there some indoeuropean
> equivalent?

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this but the Vesa-Pekka is
my first name, Santeri the second name and my surname is Palmu

A quick conversion transforms Pekka to Patric, but I'm not sure
about Vesa, in finnish language vesa, a noun,literaly means "new
tree wich is just starting to grow up" and palmu, a noun, means
palm tree. Both Vesa and Pekka are quite common finnish male
names, but the combination Vesa-Pekka is quite rare, so I often
get confused to Veli-Pekka wich is much more common.

I hope that I answered to the right question.
Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430