[Mu OT] Dos Long File Names

From: Richard Kirkcaldy (Wolf Man) (richard.kirkcaldy@ic24.net)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 23:05:15 CET

Hi,
        Since my CD-ROM doesn't work in mulinux, is there a way of
reading long file names in DOS 6.2? When ever I try to CD to the
directory it comes back directory does not exist.
        Alternatively is there a way of getting 11r2 to use my CD-ROM?
 And would long file names work through UMSDOS anyway? It's a
sound blaster CD, so if I had sbpcd would I be able to get it to
work?

--
Richard Kirkcaldy
If beauty is only skin deep, I must be inside out!