Re: installing mulinux without dos

From: philippe.mortier (philippe.mortier@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 17:27:39 CET

Le jeu, 01 fév 2001, vous avez écrit :
> "philippe.mortier" wrote:
> >
> > Hello everybody
> >
> > Can we install Mulinux on a hard drive without dos ?
> >

> Question: What Computer/OS have you used for writing this
> E-Mail?
>
> You can create the muLinux disks on any computer with
> DOS (incl. Windows 9x) and Linux. Do you have access to
> some?
>
> The installation itself needs no OS on the computer.
>
> /sven

Well I used to work on a suse
the muLinux disks where created once on suse linux and once on win9x
Mulinux works on ram but I want to make an hard disk install without dos
on a 486 DX 33 with 8 mo ram

philippe.mortier@wanadoo.fr
(ps: my isp prevent me to send a mail until now and foward me back the mail
68h after, this seems ok now)
philippe.mortier@wanadoo.fr