Re: [alesalva@onetel.net.uk: a small nice post-Xmas present: italian virus & my new e-mail address]

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 12:51:38 CET

> >Hi.
> >
> >You have just received an Italian virus.
> >Since we are not so technologically
> >advanced in Italy, this is a MANUAL virus.
> >Please delete all the files on your hard
> >disk yourself, and contribute to
> >the disease, sending this mail to other
> >computers.
> >Thank you very much for helping me.
> >
> >Joe O'Hacker

I have also seen a variant of this message with header of
Norwegian virus... I have also seen some people thinking that this
is a acual virus, like the loveletter...
Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430