[mu SETUP] Installation problem

From: Kiceti (kiceti@laposte.net)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 11:20:24 CET

Hello,

I recently tried to install mulinux from a dos system, but I
encountered some problems.

I followed the indications and put dostools.zip and mulinux-11r6.tgz
in a 'linux' directory. Then I run unpack.bat and boot.bat.

Then I have the choice between putting the system image on a floppy or
on my HD. But both don't work...

If I choose 'floppy', I have the message :
fdformat : permission denied

And if I choose 'HD', I have the message :
boot : no such file or directory

However, the two files fdformat and boot are in the directory 'linux'.

Do you have any idea (maybe it is really simple, but I am a linux
newbie...).

Thanks in advance.

PC 486 DX2 80, 32 Mo, 540 Mo, DOS 6.22, Win 3.1