Re: mulinux v11r6 released (bug fixed)

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 20:36:03 CET

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 06:02:38PM +0100, Bartolomeo Aimar nicely wrote:

> Bartolomeo Aimar wrote:
>
> > > I'm uploading the BASE archive mulinux-11r6.tgz.
> > >
> > I must to download also all the addons, I suppose! ?
>
> OK Michele, I have seen the light!
>
> Compare the date! Is the answer...

Only the mulinux-11r6.tgz is changed, from 11r5, due the bug.
But if you are speaking about <11r5, I changed also X11, SRV and WKS.

P.S.
Yes, I and Bart we met up in Turin this Christmas. I was dangling for
the city without affairs, a part to escape from relatives. So after
a couple of emails, I and Bart Aimar we met up in a pub and talked
a lot about Linux, walking around "Madama Cristina" street.
Hello Bart! How are you? Altough its strange name (Aimar), Bart
is italian 100%.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen