Re: Iomega ZIP support?

From: Dumas Patrice (dumas@centre-cired.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 14:45:00 CET

Angel Martín Alganza a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Does muLinux support the Iomega ZIP drive through paralell port?
> If so, how can I configure it? I haven't seen any reference in the docs.

Someone o nthe list could correct me if I'm wrong. I Have not checked, but
following the documentation, the iomega zip 100 should work with simply
insmod parport
(if not allready loaded)
insmod ppa
then issue dmesg to see what partition can be mounted, or maybe you can see
it on the console. Maybe lp has to be unloaded with
rmmod lp

the new iomega zip won't work, as there is no imm.o module for 2.0.x.

I think the modules are in the modules provided by Michele on the mulinux
home page.

And then, maybe, write your own .fun... ;-)

Pat