Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 12:05:49 CET

> be sure to have upgraded to version 11r4, then
>
> $ su root
> # rm -R stress*
> # tar -zxvpf peace_on_earth.tgz
> ;-)

But why to include stress in the next release anyway? I think that
we could save some bytes on the floppies by removing the stress...

> * ,
> _/^\_
> < >
> * /.-.\ *
> * `/&\` *
> ,@.*;@,
> /_o.I %_\ *
> * (`'--:o(_@;
> /`;--.,__ `') *
> ;@`o % O,*`'`&\
> * (`'--)_@ ;o %'()\ *
> /`;--._`''--._O'@;
> /&*,()~o`;-.,_ `""`)
> * /`,@ ;+& () o*`;-';\
> (`""--.,_0 +% @' &()\
> /-.,_ ``''--....-'`) *
> * /@%;o`:;'--,.__ __.'\
> ;*,&(); @ % &^;~`"`o;@(); *
> /(); o^~; & ().o@*&`;&%O\
> jgs `"="==""==,,,.,="=="==="`
> __.----.(\-''#####---...___...-----._
> '` \)_`"""""`
> .--' ')
> o( )_-\
> `"""` `
Wow, we have a good "old-scool" ASCII artist in our ranks, keep up
the goood work!
Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430