Re: mulinux with Disk On Chip

From: Jochen Cichon (jc@versainter.net)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 14:10:17 CET

> No, it isnīt an IDE device, it has a True Flash File System, that loads
> automatically when the system boots. It works just like an IDE device, but
> the interface isnīt IDE. I found an app note in the Disk On Chip site
> (www.m-chip.com) with drivers for Linux (I have a DOC 2000 device) , but I
> have to recompile the kernel.
> Is there another solution?

Don't know any other.

:( Sri, but I can't help in that case. :(

OK If you can compile the modules for mu, ypu can mount it. But after that I
don't know if you can clone mu to ChipDisk and boot from there.

So you can only try...

Compiling. Maybe work with mu (but I think i will not!) so you have
to use another dist for compiling.

Ciao Jochen