RE: After freeing some disk space...

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 02:25:12 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Arnold,
The muLinux disk itself is bootable.
And with the addition of liloconfig &lilo ext2 partition installation is available.
If using muLinux as a server platform wouldn't one "want" the performance gains to be had by using an ext2 partitioning scheme???
For new user safety, running from ram, a UMSDOS, or loop install is best, along with a swap file if needed.
but there are those of us that are not interested in saving or protecting a windows partition.
And have an extra machine to experiment with muLinux.
In this case an ext2 install is undoubtedly the best choice.

winsor