Re: D/L muLinux

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 21:29:54 CET

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 06:58:02PM +0000, Ben Wheare nicely wrote:
> Hi,
> This is what I have done:
> DL'd mulinux 11r2 from http://sunsite.dk/mulinux/mu/release-10r5/
> DL'd PERL and EMU add-ons from http://sunsite.dk/mulinux/mu/release-10r5/
> DL'd dostools from http://sunsite.dk/mulinux/mu/current/
>
> Will it work?
> The structure is very confusing.
>
> TIA

Current release is 11r2 in current/ directory. If some addon is not
there, this means it is unchanged from previous release, so you
can download from release-10r5. The distance from the two releases
is very big, so I think it is a idiocy to use 10r5.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen