Re: Xwin doesn't run

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 02:29:51 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) *grin*
The patch is the SRV addon.
I can think of no easier way to add code to a "running in ram" system.
For we users that prefer to install (clone) muLinux, the amount of disk space required by the SRV addon is quite minimal.
So why fix what's only "semi broken" now and will probably be fixed at some time in the near future???(11r3 maybe???)

winsor