Re: A floppy-linux uses RNA!

From: Gerrit Lammert (lammert@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 14:47:38 CET

Hi Michele,

> The 80% of command are scripts extracted from muLinux, but muLinux
> is never mentioned in the web page. A little unpolite, because nuclinux
> can be partially classified as "derived work".

its in the README(http://oktober.stc.cx:82/tuma/files/nuclinux/README):

---
As a base, I have used tomsrtbt (http://www.toms.net/).
As well some ideas and programs are taken from muLinux and ccLinux.
---
But you are right, it is not very polite, that he didn't inform you.
But, as I undersood, he did it primarily for himself (to use in school) and
the site isn't easy to find. That is, it wasn't, when I searched for single
floppy distibutions like mu and toms...
...gerit