Re: mu SETUP

From: Maxim Belooussov (m.belooussov@chello.nl)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 21:40:02 CET

Hello Christian,

CB> Hi everybody.
CB> This is my first message on the forum, so I hope everything will go fine !

CB> It'll be very helpfull, as I'm going to install it on about 25 computers !!!

CB> Also, is there any way to protect the "C:\LINUX" from being modified when in
CB> DOS mode ?

It may be a good idea to install it in loop-ext2 then - a loop
partition will be much harder to fiddle with. Or a separate partition
ext2 would be nice, too, because some say it's much faster then
umsdos partition. Of course, it is much trickier to set up.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim                            mailto:m.belooussov@chello.nl