Re: Progresses, rfc

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 20:01:32 CET

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 07:48:13PM +0100, Maxim Belooussov nicely wrote:

> Why not make an image of CDROM? %) I guess it will be VERY small,
> after all. Small enough to fit on 12 MB? (I've heard once there was a
> company that produced a 12MB cdroms, that are the size of a business
> card - and they work!)

I have problem in publishing large archive on the net, sorry.
I make my muLinux CD-ROm with the published "roclone" script,
and they works great.

> By the way, I've also had problems installing release 11 - EMU package
> hungs up the system and since I could not debug it, I had to delete the
> package file (never used it anyway). The rest of the stuff works
> great, except that I've expected to have a nicer-looking lynx (not
> only black-and-white version).

This is not 11r2, but previous?
No, the color lynx is simply *enourmous* and -finally- it work bad
with the muLinux ncurses: lynx 2.8 hang when try to open a pull-down
menu.

> P.S. I've tried to add your distro to www.unixware.ru (a Russian
> site), wrote a small discription (translated what you've written on
> your site into Russian), gave the correct links, etc. I hope it'll
> work and you'd be able to offer your distro to all of the Russian
> Federation. Your "fructured english" will be very welcome there! %)

This make me very happy. In this way, I can contribute, surely very
tardively, to my ancient and antistoric dream. Thank you!

Anyway, send me the URL.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen