Re: another mod...

From: MArco (brunemrc@tiscalinet.it)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 11:42:45 CET

Hi,
   you can modify mulinux as you like by removing/modify
the binary/script you would't use. Just pay attention to
don't delete files necessary for the system (like sed :). Look
at _readme.custom_ for further details.
  You can also change some parameters in _mu.cnf_ for
redefine ROOT, USR, BOOT size. I find it very usable.

Good work
Ciao

MArco

On Thursday, December 14, 2000 at 11:12:34 AM, mulinux@sunsite.auc.dk wrote:

> There are much config files and scripts (and also some links)
> on the base floppy which are not used, or call some Progs on other
> Add-Ons.
>
> Can we replace them? To get more free mem for some other nice scripts (head)
> and can we setup them from the other disks later?
>
> Ciao Jochen

TiscaliNet, libero accesso ad Internet.
http://www.tiscalinet.it