Re: To trash the FAQ?

From: Mark Roberts (mu@manumark.de)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 15:33:44 CET

> >So I ask now for your opinions: does it is better to remove the FAQ
> >at all, from the site? Or is it amendable?
>
> [...] I most emphaticly do NOT blame you for not maintaining the FAQ.
> That's our job -- they are our questions, after all, and we should add
> our answers as we find them.

That's an interesting thought: the person asking the question has to
decide when his or her problem is solved and which was the answer that
solved it. The person(s) answering the question will always think their
answers are good, but are usually wrong.

It is the asking persons job to mark an answer as a good answer.

> htom

Mark