Re: FAQ... or Knowledge Base???

From: Dumas Patrice (dumas@centre-cired.fr)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 12:36:06 CET

Marko Djukic a écrit :

> Maybe it is a case of actually defining what is being created here... a
> FAQ is actually a collection of *FREQUENTLY* asked questions... hence,
> by definition it should not go into heavily technical questions as they
> most probably are not asked that frequently.

Maybe 2 times is even too much ;-).

> Just looking at the table of contents, the muLinux FAQ is getting to be
> of noteable size!

I agree with that. The FAQ is growing up very rapidly !

> <snip>
> Any toughts?

I agree that it is a really good idea to split the FAQ in 2 parts. But
maybe the 2 parts could remain FAQs, in my opinion.
But in fact I don't really undestand what you mean with KB. Have you got
any example ?

Pat