Re: To trash the FAQ?

From: Jochen Cichon (jc@versainter.net)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 13:48:05 CET

> On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 01:39:35PM +0100, Marko Djukic wrote:
> > although critics just for the sake of criticising better beware of
> > muLynch mobs knocking their doors down in the middle of the night... ;)
> :)
Good.
> > > So I ask now for your opinions: does it is better to remove the FAQ
> > > at all, from the site? Or is it amendable?
> [To answer Michele's original message] I find that the FAQ is
> quite useful, and that it keeps with the whole mulinux concept. But if
> people have problems with it, why don't they just post their
> suggestions?

Or even don't read that FAQ. So try to install SuSE/Debian/Mandrake/BSD
WITHOUT any documentation :) Nice doing!
After that (think hours of hours of hours...) try muLinux.
Perfect. Running system after just 1 hour. (sure on some machines in just
20 sec :) )

So look what you want. Want Suse in just 40 MB Base system. Nice workaround...

Bye Joschi