Re: To trash the FAQ?

From: Eugene TS Wong (eugenetswong@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 23:28:30 CET

--- Michele Andreoli <m.andreoli@tin.it> wrote:
<snip>
> So I ask now for your opinions: does it is better to remove the FAQ
> at all, from the site? Or is it amendable?

No, it's never better to get rid of the FAQ. Perhaps if you leave it there
and say clearly that you don't want to maintain it anymore, people will
understand.

Another alternative is to let somebody else manage the English version. In
the end the version will have completely different questions, but that
doesn't matter. This method is good for you, because you don't have to
decide what to put in, and yet people can contribute. The FAQ sources can
be stored at a sourceforge.net cvs.

=====
Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene Wong