Re: The muLinux web-site

From: winsor SMP (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 04:15:34 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Tom,

I myself use the huge and bloated "ae" as my html editor. 8^P
e3 is another giant html editor that has some very limited uses too.....
Under windoze I prefer notepad.
I'm still looking for a good wysiwyg perl editor
so I can pretend I'm writting visual basic.....*chuckle*
Wonder why folks don't make use of the goodies contained in muLinux rather than switching to that "other" bloatware operating kludge, for any werque of a semi serious nature????

August is cool...........a mite slow on a 386.......but still cool,
Does anyone need anything more than muLinux for these simple tasks???

winsor