Re: The muLinux web-site

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 21:29:45 CET

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 05:26:33PM +0200, Vesa-Pekka Palmu nicely wrote:

> Would there be any point if I would remake the web site of mulinux
> project, to make it easier to navigate and understand? I can make
> my version of the site, and then you can decide to use it, or not.

The most important point is: when your work finished,
can I enter - with a simple text editor such vi - in the mulinux.html
file and add/remove my stuff, or I will find lines 132 chars long
and with some other funny un-readable ascii character?

If you produce the page with some Microsoft monster, the page
probabily will look much better, but it can't be read
by me anymore, an human: my mind do not accept html where the tags
exceeds the 80% of the total :-)

That's the problem.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen