Re: [WAY OFF-TOPIC] A request off a little program.

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 20:03:34 CET

> > I'm in need of a simple M$-DOS program that would go
> > trought two text files (LW3.CFG & LWM3.CFG) and replace a
> > string [REPLACE_ME] with curent directory.
>
> > I would also be extra happy to hava a cgi-srcipt that would create a
> > list off all .mpg file is a gicen directory makin links to them and
> > showing their sizes.
>
> Hello, has nobody replied to this yet?
>
> Surely what you want is a five line c-program and another thirty line
> c-program? What's the problem? Have you no c-compiler for dos? I have
> djgpp here (which is a dos port of gcc and g++), do you still need those
> programs? I'm all fingers.

Well I still need thoise prgrams, and no, I haven't a C-compiler for
dos and I also haven't studied c-prgramming (yet...) So I would be
very happy if you could do them for me.

Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430