Re: Need som modules / A new GCC addon

From: Mark Roberts (mu@manumark.de)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 22:39:01 CET

Hello Jochen and everybody

As we learn from Michgele, you can now compile the modules yourself in
your mulinux. You may have to find the sourcefiles somewhere ... I have
only 2.0.35 here, but they won't have changed.

Does anybody know about dependencies? If I send mad16.c, what else do I
have to send? Ditto for sbpcd.c. And do you still need them, Jochen?

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 05:45:09PM +0100, Michele Andreoli nicely wrote:

> I removed also the "ar" command and the basic-to-C translator
> qb2c, but I added the best part of the Linux kernel headers.
>
> It is now possible to compile kernel modules for the serie 2.0.*,
> using muLinux.

Greetings, Mark