muLinux v11r0, codename "Plateau Rosa"

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 20:40:21 CET

Hi folks!

I'm uploading the new release: that gets 15m/addons!

Addons changed: SRV, WKS, X11, VNC, GCC
Addons unchanged: TEX, EMU, PERL, TCL

Basically, X11, VNC and GCC can be installed also in older releases,
with no problems.

SRV and WKS can be loaded in old releases using the command "load",
but It is not safe. In this case, it is better to shutdown the
old EXT addon. Anycase, in this way, no new setups become active,
but you have barely some new binary in your hands.

Look a this files:

        http://sunsite.auc.dk/mulinux/mu/relnotes/RELNOTES.11r0
        http://sunsite.auc.dk/mulinux/mu/README.change

for a raw description of new features.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen