Re: mu105.zip available now for testing only

From: Ondrej Kavka (kavka@pluto.spsselib.hiedu.cz)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 15:47:50 CET

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 02:01:21PM +0100, Michele Andreoli wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 07:16:36AM -0500, BOB GOODWIN nicely wrote:
> > It needs more configuration, ppp-on started a connect
> > sequence of some sort but it never went anywhere, just dots
> > slowly marching across the screen. I listened on line but
> Please: enable the syslogd and look in the file /var/log/ppp.log
I had the same problem after upgrading from 9r6 to 10r0. I used the old
ppp-on, because I had it very customized for my needs. Then I realized that
there is a pppd running from the very beginning. So now my ppp-on includes
killall pppd
before the dialing and everything works fine.
Ondrej

--
      Error including <C:\Windows\I-LOVE-YOU.TXT.vbs>.
Please contact outlook@microsoft.com for further assistance.