[WAY OFF-TOPIC] A request off a little program.

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 17:05:19 CET

It's seems that the first copy of this message has been lost in
some internet void, so here is a second try.

I'm in need of a simple M$-DOS (the orginal was QDOS=quick and
dirty operating system, so dos must bee..) program that would go
trought two text files (LW3.CFG & LWM3.CFG) and replace a
string [REPLACE_ME] with curent directory.

I would also be extra happy to hava a cgi-srcipt that would create a
list off all .mpg file is a gicen directory makin links to them and
showing their sizes.

I need theise programs for my animation project. I'm makin a 3D
animatuion for assembly 2001 animation competition
(http://www.assembly.org). the title of the animation is "The attack
of the killer windows form outter space" and it will include tuxians
and the evil windows ;) you can get a small partition of the
animation (the part that I have almost finnished) from
(http://www.saunalahti.fi/~vessu1/animation.mpg)

If you can help me, I will add you name to the credits of that
animation.

Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430