Re: Too much growing?

From: Mark Roberts (mu@manumark.de)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 14:14:08 CET

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 07:42:23PM +0100, Angel Martin Alganza nicely wrote:

> Maybe I'm doing too much philosophy out of it, but I'm curious to know
> what you all think about those things and would very much like muLinux
> to continue being what it is :)

MuLinux can always continue to be what it is. All you need to do is
download an older version. As long as developements are useful to
somebody, there is no reason to stop them. There'll always be a MuLinux
7.4 until some dangerous clown deletes it.

Brits on the list: spot the misquotation of the takeoff.

Mark