RE: Ease of installation

From: Angel Martin Alganza (ama@ugr.es)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 02:19:11 CET

At 23:25 13/11/00 +0100, you wrote:

>it really seems that you didn't read the docs. but what is more easy than:

I certainly did. Several times before trying anything (belive it or not I
actually enjoy reading documentation just for fun) and carefully while
following it during my tries.

>./mu -i
>this does all:)

Only when your floppy drive can make the floppies. In my case, it's being a
pain to make the floppies, but I'm not asking for help on that... I will
finish doing it at some stage :) My only point was to point out that
distribution in form of floppy images would be great, IMHO.

>ps. hey by using muLinux i really learned to make evrything short and
>little;)))

Cool... since I'm so minimalist... that's what I like best, you know :)

Thanks and greetings,
Angel

Angel MARTIN ALGANZA http://www.ugr.es/~ama/
Departamento de Genetica & Instituto de Biotecnologia
Campus de Fuentenueva. Universidad de Granada
E-18071 Granada - Spain Tel +34 958 248 926
mailto:ama@ugr.es ICQ#5334825 Fax +34 958 244 073