Re: We have a Imageviewer...

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 00:51:20 CET

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 09:51:25PM +0200, Daniel Liljeqvist nicely wrote:
> Jes!
>
> I uploaded a imageviewer (xli) on my "site" the size is
> 222kb (compressed) with all the libraries included (libpng, zlib)
> It works on muLinux. (X of course)
>
> It works also with bsetbg (it's included with blackbox), so you can use
> wallpapers.
>

> Go and get it: http://koti.mbnet.fi/Linux_stuff/libc5
>
> BTW Michele:
> It could be nice on the X11Floppy....
> and How about using micro_httpd on BASE-floppy it's only
> 7400 _BYTES_. At my "site" of course.

Thank you very much, Daniel, for your precious suggestion and binaries.
I tried you black box in mulinux. It works, but this WM is so ugly,
but so ugly that I absolutely do not add it in muLinux. Sorry!
The muLinux afterstep is enough for muLinux.

xli is a very good new, instead. Maybe, I can add, because removed
the big mpg123 from X11.

micro_httpd? Does it support CGI, as thttpd does?

"I'd like to conclude with a positive statement, but I can't remember any.
Would two negative ones do?"			-- Woody Allen